https://ic.hurlbutvisuals.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/SIC-01-August-Podcast-2014.jpg 2160 2160 Shane Hurlbut, ASC http://ic.hurlbutvisuals.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/shanes-inner-circle-logo2.png Shane Hurlbut, ASC2018-10-05 22:04:022018-10-05 22:04:02EP 13 – SETTING UP RULES OF ENGAGEMENT FOR YOUR CHARACTERS
There was a bit of a glitch with the podcast last week, so I’ve recorded a new one for you. In this podcast, I answer questions on how to shoot film, choosing a film school, budget vs high end lenses, and more.
- Why film school is important and what to look for when choosing one
- How to learn to shoot film if you have never tried it
- My lens rules of engagement
- What monitors are best for on set exposure and color
- Canon CN-E lenses as a first investment
- Budget solutions for choosing lenses